Lakewood School of Therapeutic Massage is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for students in and around the city of Port Huron. The school specializes in training students in the field of massage therapy and bodywork. Lakewood School of Therapeutic Massage provides student services in the form of flexible scheduling for working or busy students and help with finding job opportunities for students.
State licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students research how to obtain licensure. Lakewood School of Therapeutic Massage has been accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation since 2004. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see program details, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Lakewood School of Therapeutic Massage. Programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (810) 987-3959.
Massage Therapy (750 Hours)
The massage therapy program offered usually takes about ten months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $11,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,610*
- More than 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the massage therapy program is about 10 months
See our massage therapy schools profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||97%||$6,090|
|Student Loans (Federal)||85%||$4,668|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Lakewood School of Therapeutic Massage. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Irene's Myomassology Institute in Southfield, MI (55 miles away)
- Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy in Ann Arbor, MI (85 miles away)
- Harmony Path School of Massage Therapy in Rocky River, OH (108 miles away)
- Orion Institute - Perrysburg in Perrysburg, OH (115 miles away)
- Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc in Akron, OH (133 miles away)
- National Institute of Massotherapy in Akron, OH (143 miles away)
- New York Institute of Massage Inc in Williamsville, NY (189 miles away)
- Dayton School of Medical Massage in Dayton, OH (245 miles away)