Massage Therapy Trainining Institute is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Las Cruces. The school has a massage therapy program which provides students with all the skills and abilities required to begin their career. The graduation rate of a school often provides valuable information regarding student success after graduation. At MTTI, the graduation rate is about 67%. MTTI offers student services such as massage therapy career guidance & assistance to help define goals and job placement options.
Students are asked to look up local and state licensing regulations to make sure programs meet current standards. Massage Therapy Trainining Institute has been accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools since 2002. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit mtti.org.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Massage Therapy Trainining Institute. Please note that the list may be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Massage Therapy Trainining Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (720 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $8,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $320*
- Last year, more than 60 students completed this program
- The length of the massage therapy program is about 6 months
See our massage therapy schools profile page to obtain more information and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (505) 523-6811. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at MTTI, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||83%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||58%||$4,252|
|Receiving Student Loans||58%||$6,108|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Massage Therapy Trainining Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Pima Medical Institute - Albuquerque Massage School in Albuquerque, NM (193 miles away)
- Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute in Albuquerque, NM (194 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Tucson in Tucson, AZ (237 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ (307 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Tempe in Tempe, AZ (309 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ (321 miles away)
- Colorado School of Healing Arts in Lakewood, CO (519 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Aurora in Aurora, CO (523 miles away)