NVSTM is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for students in and around the city of Falls Church. The school has a massage therapy program which teaches students with all the skills and abilities required to begin their career. NVSTM offers services for students in the form of flexible courses for those with irregular schedules, massage therapy career counseling assistance to help define goals, and job placement options.
Students should look up state and county licensing requirements to ensure programs meet established standards. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage for over four years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The following is a list of programs offered at Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a detailed list of programs available please visit the school's website or call the school at (703) 533-3113.
Get more information about the programs offered by Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (600 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes on average seven months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $420*
- Based on published reports, around 100 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 7 months
Learn more about massage therapy programs through our massage therapy schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||6%||$2,256|
|Student Loans (Federal)||37%||$4,334|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Baltimore School of Massage in Linthicum, MD (35 miles away)
- Holistic Massage Training Institute in Baltimore, MD (43 miles away)
- Baltimore School of Massage - York in York, PA (76 miles away)
- Virginia School of Massage in Charlottesville, VA (91 miles away)
- Academy of Massage and Bodywork in Bear, DE (95 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy in King of Prussia, PA (126 miles away)
- Cayce Reilly School of Massotherapy in Virginia Beach, VA (152 miles away)
- Clarksburg Beauty Academy and School of Massage Therapy in Clarksburg, WV (172 miles away)