Antioch University - Midwest, a nonprofit private institution, offers a large number of program options, allowing students to choose which major is right for them. Located in Yellow Springs, Ohio, it offers a rural setting for students to study in. Antioch University McGregor, with only about 600 students enrolled, provides smaller class sizes and hands on instruction as part of its commitment to students.
Areas of study available at Antioch University - Midwest include:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Liberal Arts And Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Studies
To be considered for admissions, applicants may be required to fill out an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit test scores or other school records, which are then evaluated by the admissions committee. More information on admissions can be found here.
Undergraduate tuition is approximately $24,000 annually, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students may visit the school's price of attendance calculator to determine a more personalized cost estimate. Some students at this school may be eligible for financial aid, which is generally offered as scholarships, grants, and loans.
Students who would like to learn more about this school may take a look at their website at http://midwest.antioch.edu/.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may give you an idea of the students Antioch University McGregor accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college or dual credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Life Experience Credits
The total student enrollment at Antioch University – Midwest is about 180.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $19,000-$23,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $530-$630 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The information below lists the financial aid types students are receiving. Also shown are the percent of students receiving aid and the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||75%||$8,874|
|Student Loans (Federal)||89%||$12,388|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Antioch University – Midwest may offer services to students like:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Academic counseling for students
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Education Program
- * Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (since 2014)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
English Language and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Antioch University – Midwest.
- Ohio State University - Lima Campus in Lima, OH (65 miles away)
- Ohio State University - Marion Campus in Marion, OH (69 miles away)
- Ohio State University - Newark Campus in Newark, OH (80 miles away)
- Ohio State University - Mansfield Campus in Mansfield, OH (98 miles away)
- Ohio University - Zanesville Campus in Zanesville, OH (100 miles away)
Also, you can compare schools by looking through our list of colleges & universities:
- Visit the main Ohio colleges & universities profile page
- Find out what other private colleges are located in Ohio
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Antioch University – Midwest for official up-to-date information.