D'Youville College, a nonprofit private institution, offers a variety of degree programs, allowing students to choose which major is right for them. Located in Buffalo, NY, the campus resides in an urban setting for students to study in. Enrollment at DYC exceeds 3,200 annually.
Here is a list of some of the popular programs DYC offers:
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
Students applying for admission are generally asked to submit an application, transcripts, records, test scores and any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by the admissions office. A SAT or ACT exam is required prior to applying, with scores within the range of 1360 to 1680 for the SAT exam and in a range of 21 to 25 on the ACT is typical among students accepted to this school. This school has an acceptance rate of about 87 percent of which only 27 percent decided to attend. More information regarding admissions can be found here.
The cost of tuition is around $24,000, but may change each year. Students are encouraged to visit the school's tuition calculator to better understand their cost of attendance. D'Youville College may provide financial aid for students that are eligible by way of grants and loans.
The mascot for DYC is the "Spartans", and they participate in intercollegiate athletics through the NCAA. Athletic programs available may include but not limited to:
- Baseball (NCAA Division III)
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Golf (NCAA Division III)
- Rowing (NCAA Division III)
- Soccer (NCAA Division III)
To see a full list of areas of study, enrollment information, student services, and more, please take a look at the school's website at http://www.dyc.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may provide a better idea of the students D’Youville College accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college or dual credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at D’Youville College is around 2,900 students. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 8% enrolling as graduate students and 62% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $26,000 per year for in-state and nonresident students
- Per unit charges are around $820 for part time students
- The estimated cost for room and board is around $13,000, which includes nineteen meals provided every week
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$15,026|
|Receiving Student Loans||74%||$8,084|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, D’Youville College may offer services to students including:
- Online classes
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
The overall graduation rate of D’Youville College is around 41%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||19%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||16%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||6%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Chiropractic (D.C.) Program
- Coordinated Dietetics Program
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- Nursing (MSN, DSN) Program
- Occupational Therapy (OT) Program
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
D’Youville College is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division III (without football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Northeast Conference)
- Basketball (Northeast Conference)
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by D’Youville College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to D’Youville College.
- University of West Alabama in Livingston, AL (57 miles away)
- University of Pittsburgh - Bradford in Bradford, PA (67 miles away)
- University of Pittsburgh - Titusville in Titusville, PA (96 miles away)
- Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania in Slippery Rock, PA (141 miles away)
- Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania in Lock Haven, PA (142 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another:
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact D’Youville College for official up-to-date information.