Endicott College is a nonprofit private institution located in Beverly, MA and provides a large number of degree programs for students. Approximately 4,100 students are enrolled annually at Endicott College.
Here is a list of some of the popular programs Endicott College offers:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Recreation And Fitness Studies
- Communications And Journalism
Students applying for admission are required to submit an application, transcripts, standardized test scores and any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by the school. Students may take either the SAT or ACT exam scores to be considered for admissions to this school. A score within the range of 1480 to 1750 on the SAT, or 23 to 27 for the ACT is usually submitted among accepted students. This school has an acceptance rate of around 59% of which only 28% decided to enroll. More information from the admissions office can be found here.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is approximately $30,000 annually. Tuition prices may change for any number of reasons, and therefore students should use the school's net price calculator to identify their personalized cost estimate of attendance. School housing is available on-campus for students. The yearly cost of housing is about $9,700. Financial aid may be provided to students that meet the required requirements by way of scholarships, grants, and loans.
The Endicott College "Gulls" have a number of intercollegiate athletic programs through participation in the NCAA. Sports available may include the following:
- Baseball (NCAA Division III)
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Field Hockey (NCAA Division III)
- Football (NCAA Division III)
- Golf (NCAA Division III)
Students may visit the website to get a complete list of areas of study, admissions information, and more.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may provide a better idea of the applicants Endicott College accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college or dual credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Endicott College is around 4,700 students, with undergraduate students making up about 67% of the total student population and graduate students making up the rest.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $33,000 per year for in-state and nonresident students
- Part time students pay in the range of $910 to $1,100 per unit
- May offer prepaid tuition, allowing students to purchase tuition at current rates for future years.
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$12,760|
|Receiving Student Loans||74%||$9,835|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Endicott College may provide student services like those listed below:
- Online classes
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Career path counseling
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
Endicott College has a very high graduation rate when compared to nearby similar schools.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||65%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||4%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||1%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 2012)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1999)
Endicott College is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division III (with football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Commonwealth Coast Conference)
- Basketball (Commonwealth Coast Conference)
- Field Hockey
- Football (New England Football Conference)
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Endicott College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Natural Resources and Conservation
Public Administration and Social Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Endicott College.
- Framingham State College in Framingham, MA (35 miles away)
- University of New Hampshire at Manchester in Manchester, NH (44 miles away)
- Granite State College in Concord, NH (56 miles away)
- University of Maine at Farmington in Farmington, ME (58 miles away)
- Eastern Connecticut State University in Willimantic, CT (91 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another:
- Browse through our complete list of colleges in Massachusetts
- Compare other Massachusetts private colleges
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Endicott College for official up-to-date information.