Geneva College is a nonprofit private institution located in Beaver Falls, PA and provides a large number of educational opportunities for students. The Reformed Presbyterian Church affiliation of this school is an important part of the history, education and vision that defines the school. Enrollment at Geneva College exceeds 2,100 yearly.
Students may choose from several areas of study, including:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Public Administration And Social Services
- Theology And Religious Vocations
To be considered for admissions, applicants may be asked to fill out an application, write a personal statement, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then studied by the admissions staff. The most common test scores among students admitted to this school are between 21 - 27 on the ACT, or 960 - 1190 on the SAT. 79% of those who apply are admitted to this school, of which 29% choose to attend.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is nearly $26,000, but may change each year. Students are encouraged to use the school's price of attendance calculator to better estimate their personal tuition costs. Some students at Geneva College may be eligible for financial aid, which is typically offered as grants or student loans.
The Geneva College Golden Tornadoes participate in several intercollegiate athletic programs, overseen by the NCAA. Sports available may include but not limited to:
- Baseball (NCAA Division III)
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Football (NCAA Division III)
Students should visit the school's http://www.geneva.edu to see additional information.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may give an overview of the applicants Geneva College accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
The total student enrollment at Geneva College is about 1,700. The student body is made up of 85% undergraduate students and 20% graduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $25,000-$31,000 for both state residents and nonresidents
- For part-time students, charges are between $860-$1,000 per unit
- The estimated cost for on campus dorms & meals is around $12,000, which includes twenty-one meals provided per week
Financial Aid Details
The information below lists the financial aid types students are receiving. Also shown are the percent of students receiving aid and the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$14,961|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$8,413|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Geneva College may provide services to students like those listed below:
- Distance learning
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Employment search assistance
Geneva College has an overall graduation rate which is around 67%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||59%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||7%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||0.6%|
Geneva College is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division III (with football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Presidents Athletic Conference)
- Basketball (Presidents Athletic Conference)
- Football (Presidents Athletic Conference)
- Track and Field, Indoor
- Track and Field, Outdoor
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Geneva College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Family and Consumer Sciences
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Natural Resources and Conservation
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Geneva College.
- Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania in Slippery Rock, PA (24 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Greater Allegheny in McKeesport, PA (39 miles away)
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania in Edinboro, PA (76 miles away)
- Fairmont State University in Fairmont, WV (90 miles away)
- Frostburg State University in Frostburg, MD (107 miles away)
See a list of all the colleges and universities by clicking on one of the links below:
- Browse through our complete list of colleges in Pennsylvania
- Review a list of Pennsylvania private colleges
- See if these other Christian Colleges in Pennsylvania may interest you?
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Geneva College for official up-to-date information.