IU provides a variety of degree programs for students to aid them in their growth and development. The school is located in Immaculata, Pennsylvania and operated as a private institution. The school maintains a Roman Catholic affiliation, which is evident in the role it plays in program curriculums and daily life at the school. Enrollment at IU exceeds 4,500 per year.
Here is a list of some of the popular programs IU offers:
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Recreation And Fitness Studies
Students applying for admission are required to submit an application, transcripts, records, test scores and any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by the admissions office. Very common scores among applicants accepted to IU are in the range of 16 - 21 on the ACT, or 1240 - 1540 for the SAT exam. 78% of students that apply are accepted to Immaculata University, of which 24% choose to attend. More information on admissions can be found here.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is approximately $30,000, but may change per year. Students are encouraged to visit the school's price of attendance calculator to better estimate their personal tuition costs. Housing is available for students and costs approximately $6,800 per year. Some students at this school may qualify for financial aid, which is generally offered as scholarships, grants, and loans.
Athletic programs are available at IU through the NCAA, allowing students to participate in intercollegiate sports. Athletic programs available may include:
- Baseball (NCAA Division III)
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Field Hockey (NCAA Division III)
- Golf (NCAA Division III)
- Lacrosse (NCAA Division III)
Students who wish to get more about Immaculata University may check out their website at http://www.immaculata.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may give an overview of the candidates Immaculata University accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP or college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Immaculata University is around 3,000 students, where graduate students make up roughly 6% of the student body.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $31,000-$38,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $530 to $630 per unit
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$16,237|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$12,166|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Immaculata University may provide services like:
- Online course work available
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Employment search assistance
The overall graduation rate of Immaculata University is approximately 48%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||39%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||7%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||3%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Program
- Dietetics Program
- Music Program
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- Nursing (MSN, DSN) Program
Immaculata University is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports being in the NCAA Division III (without football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (364)
- Basketball (364)
- Field Hockey
- Track and Field, Indoor
- Track and Field, Outdoor
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Immaculata University by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Personal and Culinary Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Immaculata University.
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania in West Chester, PA (6 miles away)
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania in Cheyney, PA (7 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Brandywine in Media, PA (9 miles away)
- Lincoln University of Pennsylvania in Lincoln University, PA (24 miles away)
- Rutgers University - Camden in Camden, NJ (24 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another:
- Visit the main Pennsylvania colleges & universities profile page
- Browse our list of private colleges in Pennsylvania
- Compare other Pennsylvania Christian and Bible Colleges
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Immaculata University for official up-to-date information.