Lebanon Valley College provides a variety of degree programs for students to guide them in their growth and development. The school is located in Annville, PA and operated as a private institution. The United Methodist affiliation at the school is an important part of the history, education and curriculum that defines the school. About two thousand students enroll at LVC annually.
A list of some of the more popular programs offered are:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Visual And Performing Arts
- English Language And Literature
To be considered for admissions, students may be required to fill out an application, write a personal statement, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then reviewed by admissions staff. 67% of students that apply are accepted to this school, of which 20 percent choose to enroll. More information from the admissions office can be found at lvc.edu.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is close to $37,000 for the year. Tuition prices may change for any number of reasons, and that is why students should use the school's price of attendance calculator to understand their personalized cost estimate of attendance. Housing may be available for those who wish to live on-campus for around a cost of $4,700 annually. Some students at Lebanon Valley College may qualify for financial aid, which is typically offered in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
The mascot for Lebanon Valley College is the "Flying Dutchmen", and they participate in intercollegiate sports through the NCAA. Sports available:
- Baseball (NCAA Division III)
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Field Hockey (NCAA Division III)
Students may visit the school's http://www.lvc.edu to see additional information.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may give an overview of the students Lebanon Valley College accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college or dual credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
The total student enrollment at Lebanon Valley College is about 1,900. The student body is made up of 90% undergraduate students and 24% graduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $38,000-$46,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $500-$590 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$23,383|
|Receiving Student Loans||79%||$9,955|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Lebanon Valley College may offer services like:
- Distance learning
- Counseling assistance
- Student employment
- Assisting students to find work
With a graduation rate of around 73%, LVC is among the most successful schools in the area.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||68%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||4%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||0.4%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Music Program
- * Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation (since 1941)
Lebanon Valley College is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division III (with football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation)
- Basketball (Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation)
- Field Hockey
- Football (Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation)
- Ice Hockey
- Track and Field, Indoor
- Track and Field, Outdoor
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Lebanon Valley College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Lebanon Valley College.
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania in Millersville, PA (25 miles away)
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania in Kutztown, PA (40 miles away)
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania in Bloomsburg, PA (47 miles away)
- Lincoln University of Pennsylvania in Lincoln University, PA (48 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Lehigh Valley in Center Valley, PA (49 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another:
- Browse through our complete list of colleges in Pennsylvania
- Find out what other private colleges are located in Pennsylvania
- Compare other Pennsylvania Christian and Bible Colleges
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Lebanon Valley College for official up-to-date information.