Manchester College is a nonprofit private school that has a large number of degree programs available for students to choose from. The school is located in North Manchester, Indiana, in a predominantly rural area. The school maintains a Church of Brethren affiliation, which is evident in the role it plays in program curriculums and daily life at the school. Manchester College has an annual student enrollment of approximately 1,300.
A list of some of the more popular programs offered are:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Recreation And Fitness Studies
To be considered for admissions, students may be required to complete an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then evaluated by admissions officials. Students may submit either the ACT or SAT exam scores to be considered for admissions to this school. A score within the range of 1290 to 1650 on the SAT, or 19 to 25 for the ACT is common among accepted students. Manchester College admits about 60 percent of applicants yearly. Of those admitted, nearly 18 percent of students enrolled. More information regarding admissions can be found at admissions.manchester.edu.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is around $29,000, but may change per year. Students are encouraged to visit the school's tuition calculator to better estimate their cost of attendance. Housing may be available for those that want to live on-campus for around a cost of $5,500 for the year. Students enrolled at this school may qualify for aid which is generally scholarships, grants, and loans.
The mascot for Manchester College is the "Spartans", and they participate in intercollegiate athletic programs through the oversight and organization of the NCAA. Athletic programs that are available may include:
- Baseball (NCAA Division III)
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Football (NCAA Division III)
- Golf (NCAA Division III)
- Soccer (NCAA Division III)
Students can take a look at the school's http://www.manchester.edu to see additional information.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may give you an idea of the applicants Manchester College accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Manchester College is around 1,500 students, with undergraduate students making up about 81% of the total student population and graduate students making up the rest.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $29,000-$35,000 for both state residents and nonresidents
- Part time students pay in the range of $700 to $840 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The information below lists the financial aid types students are receiving. Also shown are the percent of students receiving aid and the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$21,926|
|Receiving Student Loans||96%||$8,183|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Manchester College may offer services like:
- Distance learning
- Career path counseling
- Student employment
- Assisting students to find work
The overall graduation rate of Manchester College is approximately 49%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||40%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||8%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||0.3%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
Campus: Manchester College School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (since 2013)
Campus: Manchester College
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (since 2012)
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Education Program
- * Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (since 1963)
Manchester College is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division III (with football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference)
- Basketball (Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference)
- Football (Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference)
- Track and Field, Indoor
- Track and Field, Outdoor
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Manchester College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Mathematics and Statistics
Natural Resources and Conservation
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Manchester College.
- Indiana University - Purdue University - Fort Wayne in Fort Wayne, IN (35 miles away)
- Indiana University - Kokomo in Kokomo, IN (43 miles away)
- Indiana University - South Bend in South Bend, IN (51 miles away)
- Wright State University - Lake Campus in Celina, OH (74 miles away)
- Indiana University - Northwest in Gary, IN (90 miles away)
See a list of all the colleges and universities by clicking on one of the links below:
- Review a complete list of all the Indiana colleges
- Review a list of Indiana private colleges
- See if these other Christian Colleges in Indiana may interest you?
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Manchester College for official up-to-date information.