Mount Mary College, a nonprofit private institution, offers a variety of degree programs, allowing students to choose which major is right for them. Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the school offers an urban setting for students to study in. The school's Roman Catholic affiliation is one of its defining characteristics and plays an important role within the school's curriculum. Approximately two thousand students are enrolled annually at Mount Mary College.
Students can pick from several areas of study, including:
- Health And Clinical Professions
- English Language And Literature
- Visual And Performing Arts
- Business And Marketing Studies
To be considered for admissions, you may be required to complete an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit school records, which are then studied by admissions officials. Most students admitted to this school score in-between 17 to 25 on the ACT. Approximately 50% of all applicant were admitted at Mount Mary College, with 51% of those admitted choosing to enroll. More information on admissions can be found at mtmary.edu.
Tuition is approximately $25,000 annually, though it may vary based on different types of circumstances. Students should check the school's net price calculator to get a more personalized estimate of costs. Financial aid may be provided to students that meet the required requirements.
The Mount Mary College "Blue Angels" compete in a number of intercollegiate sports through participation in the NCAA. Athletic programs available include:
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Soccer (NCAA Division III)
- Softball (NCAA Division III)
For a complete list of areas of study, programs, enrollment information, financial aid details, and more, please take a look at the school's website at http://www.mtmary.edu/.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may give an overview of the applicants Mount Mary College accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- AP Course Credits
Mount Mary College has a total student population of about 1,300. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 11% enrolling as graduate students and 57% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $26,000-$31,000 per year
- Part time students pay in the range of $800 to $950 per unit
- on campus dorms & meals are estimated to cost around $9,500
Financial Aid Details
The financial aid table below details the types of financial aid, along with the percent of students receiving aid, and on average the amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$20,327|
|Receiving Student Loans||82%||$5,460|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Mount Mary College may provide services like those listed below:
- Online classes
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
- Assistance to find work
- Day care for children
The overall graduation rate of Mount Mary College is approximately 41%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||21%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||14%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||6%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Coordinated Dietetics Program
- * Accredited by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (since 1973)
- Occupational Therapy (OT) Program
- * Accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (since 1943)
Mount Mary College is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports being in the NCAA Division III (without football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Basketball (Great South Athletic Conference)
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Mount Mary College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
English Language and Literature
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Security and Protective Services
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Mount Mary College.
- University of Wisconsin - Parkside in Kenosha, WI (31 miles away)
- University of Wisconsin - Whitewater in Whitewater, WI (39 miles away)
- University of Wisconsin Colleges in Madison, WI (69 miles away)
- University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh in Oshkosh, WI (71 miles away)
- Chicago State University in Chicago, IL (96 miles away)
Also, you can compare schools by looking through our list of colleges & universities:
- Review a complete list of all the Wisconsin colleges
- Review a list of Wisconsin private colleges
- Browse our detailed list of Bible & Christian Colleges in Wisconsin
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Mount Mary College for official up-to-date information.