Our Lady of the Lake University - San Antonio, a nonprofit private institution, offers an assortment of educational opportunities, allowing students to choose which major is right for them. Located in San Antonio, Texas, it resides in an urban setting for students to study in. The school's Roman Catholic affiliation is one of its defining characteristics and plays an important role within the school's vision. Approximately 2,800 students are enrolled yearly at Our Lady of the Lake University - San Antonio.
Areas of study offered at Our Lady of the Lake University - San Antonio include:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Public Administration And Social Services
Students applying for admission are usually required to submit an application, transcripts, records, standardized test scores and any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by admissions staff. Most students accepted to this school have an SAT score between 820 to 1020, or an ACT score within the range of 16 to 21. This school has an acceptance rate of around 55 percent of which only 23 percent chose to enroll. More information regarding admissions can be found at ollusa.edu.
The cost of tuition is around $25,000, but may change from year to year. Students are encouraged to visit the school's tuition calculator to better understand their personal tuition costs. The price of on-campus housing is about $4,600 annually. This school may offer financial aid for students who are eligible in the form of grants and loans.
Athletic programs are available at Our Lady of the Lake University - San Antonio through the NAIA, allowing students to compete in intercollegiate athletics. Available sports offered may include but not limited to:
- Basketball (NAIA Division I)
- Track & Field (NAIA Division I)
- Golf (NAIA Division I)
- Soccer (NAIA Division I)
- Softball (NAIA Division I)
Students may visit the school's http://www.ollusa.edu to view additional information.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may provide a better idea of the candidates Our Lady of the Lake University – San Antonio accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college or dual credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Our Lady of the Lake University – San Antonio is around 3,300 students. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 9% enrolling as graduate students and 46% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $25,000-$30,000 for both in-state and out-of-state students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $810 to $970 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The financial aid table below details the types of financial aid, along with the percent of students receiving aid, and on average the amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||99%||$18,238|
|Receiving Student Loans||81%||$6,848|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Our Lady of the Lake University – San Antonio may offer services to students like those listed below:
- Online course work available
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Helping students find work after graduation
Our Lady of the Lake University – San Antonio has an overall graduation rate which is around 34%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||19%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||12%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||3%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Counseling Psychology (Psy.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation (since 1995)
- Speech-Language Pathology Program
- * Accredited by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (since 1969)
Our Lady of the Lake University – San Antonio is a Member of National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), with many of the sports belonging to the NAIA Division I classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Basketball (Red River Athletic Conference)
- Track and Field (Red River Athletic Conference)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Our Lady of the Lake University – San Antonio by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Ethnic Cultural and Gender Studies
Family and Consumer Sciences
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Our Lady of the Lake University – San Antonio.
- The University of Texas at San Antonio in San Antonio, TX (12 miles away)
- University of Houston - Victoria in Victoria, TX (104 miles away)
- Texas A&M University - Kingsville in Kingsville, TX (137 miles away)
- Texas A&M International University in Laredo, TX (139 miles away)
- Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi in Corpus Christi, TX (139 miles away)
Also, you can compare schools by looking through our list of colleges & universities:
- See all colleges in Texas
- Browse our list of private colleges in Texas
- Find out what other Bible and Christian Colleges are located in Texas
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Our Lady of the Lake University – San Antonio for official up-to-date information.