Reinhardt University, a nonprofit private institution, offers a large number of degree programs, allowing students to choose which major is right for them. Located in Waleska, Georgia, the campus offers a rural setting for students to study in. The school maintains a United Methodist affiliation, which is evident in the role it plays in program curriculums and daily life at the school. Approximately 1,200 students are enrolled annually at Reinhardt University.
A list of some of the more popular programs offered are:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Recreation And Fitness Studies
- Visual And Performing Arts
- Communications And Journalism
The admissions process will begin with the submission of an application, student records, and test scores, which are then evaluated by the admissions office. Most students at this school scored in a range of 840 - 1080 on the SAT exam. 58% of those who apply are accepted to this school, of which 28 percent choose to enroll. More information from the admissions office can be found here.
Tuition is approximately $19,000 for the year, though it may vary based on different types of circumstances. Students may visit the school's tuition calculator to see the personalize cost of attendance. Financial aid may be provided to students that meet the necessary requirements by way of grants or student loans.
Athletic programs are available at Reinhardt University through the NAIA, allowing students to participate in intercollegiate athletics. Available athletic programs offered may include but not limited to:
- Baseball (NAIA Division II)
- Basketball (NAIA Division II)
- Golf (NAIA Division II)
- Lacrosse (NAIA Division II)
- Soccer (NAIA Division II)
Contact information, tuition information, programs, and much more may be viewed on school's website at reinhardt.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may give an overview of the applicants Reinhardt University accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
The total student enrollment at Reinhardt University is about 1,400. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 21% enrolling as graduate students and 93% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $22,000 per year for in-state and nonresident students
- Per unit charges are around $730 for part time students
- The estimated cost for room and board is around $9,100, which includes twenty meals provided each week
Financial Aid Details
The financial aid table below details the types of financial aid, along with the percent of students receiving aid, and on average the amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$11,736|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$7,917|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Reinhardt University may offer services to students including:
- Online course work available
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
Reinhardt University has an overall graduation rate which is close to 28%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||21%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||7%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||0.7%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Music Program
- * Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation (since 2006)
Reinhardt University is a Member of National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), with many of the sports belonging to the NAIA Division II classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Appalachian Athletic Conference)
- Basketball (Appalachian Athletic Conference)
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Reinhardt University by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
English Language and Literature
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Reinhardt University.
- Georgia Gwinnett College in Lawrenceville, GA (38 miles away)
- Clayton State University in Morrow, GA (52 miles away)
- Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, AL (77 miles away)
- Gordon College in Barnesville, GA (90 miles away)
- Columbus State University in Columbus, GA (127 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another:
- Browse through our complete list of colleges in Georgia
- Find out what other private colleges are located in Georgia
- Review a list of Georgia Bible and Christian Colleges
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Reinhardt University for official up-to-date information.