Rosemont College is a liberal arts college that offers an undergraduate education and helps students in developing important skills useful in pursuit of graduate education or employment. A liberal arts curriculum exposes students to a variety of topics and subjects. The school is located in Rosemont, PA, which is a predominantly suburban area. The Roman Catholic affiliation at the school is an important part of the history, education and vision that defines the school. The school's small size in terms of enrollment, about 860 students, offers students a more hands on education due to the number of students per class and easier access to professors and faculty.
Here is a list of some of the popular programs Rosemont College offers:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Communications And Journalism
- English Language And Literature
To be considered for admissions, you may be required to fill out an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit school transcripts, which are then studied by the admissions committee. The majority of students at Rosemont College scored in a range of 1331 - 1610 on the SAT. Rosemont College admits around 50% of applicants yearly. Of those admitted, nearly 19% of students enrolled. More information regarding admissions can be found here.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is around $32,000, but may change yearly. Students are encouraged to use the school's net price calculator to better estimate their cost of attendance. Financial aid may be provided to students that meet the required requirements by way of scholarships, grants, and loans.
Rosemont College offers several athletic programs overseen by the NCAA. Athletic programs that are available may include:
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Field Hockey (NCAA Division III)
- Golf (NCAA Division III)
- Lacrosse (NCAA Division III)
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may give an overview of the candidates Rosemont College accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
The total student enrollment at Rosemont College is about 890. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 15% enrolling as graduate students and 60% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $35,000 per year for in-state and nonresident students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,200 to $1,400 per unit
- The estimated cost for on campus housing and meals is around $16,000
Financial Aid Details
The information below lists the financial aid types students are receiving. Also shown are the percent of students receiving aid and the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$28,745|
|Receiving Student Loans||98%||$7,079|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Rosemont College may provide services including:
- Online course work available
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
Rosemont College has an overall graduation rate which is close to 46%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||46%|
Rosemont College is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division III (without football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Basketball (364)
- Field Hockey
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Rosemont College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
English Language and Literature
Ethnic Cultural and Gender Studies
Foreign Languages and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Natural Resources and Conservation
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Rosemont College.
- Pennsylvania State University - Brandywine in Media, PA (10 miles away)
- Rutgers University - Camden in Camden, NJ (12 miles away)
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania in Cheyney, PA (13 miles away)
- Lincoln University of Pennsylvania in Lincoln University, PA (35 miles away)
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania in Kutztown, PA (41 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another:
- Get a list of all the colleges in Pennsylvania
- Compare other Pennsylvania private colleges
- Browse our list of Pennsylvania liberal arts colleges
- Browse our detailed list of Bible & Christian Colleges in Pennsylvania
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Rosemont College for official up-to-date information.