University of Saint Francis - Ft Wayne is a nonprofit private school that has a large number of programs available for students to choose from. The school is located in Fort Wayne, IN, in a predominantly urban area. The school maintains a Roman Catholic affiliation, which is evident in the role it plays in program curriculums and daily life at the school. Approximately two thousand students are enrolled yearly at University of Saint Francis - Ft Wayne.
A list of some of the more popular programs offered are:
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Visual And Performing Arts
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Administration And Social Services
Students applying for admission are generally asked to submit an application, transcripts, standardized test scores and any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by the school. Students may provide either the SAT or ACT exam scores to be considered for admissions to this school. A score within the range of 1270 - 1590 on the SAT, or 18 - 24 for the ACT is common among accepted students. This school has an acceptance rate of around 54 percent of which only 39 percent decided to attend. More information regarding admissions can be found here.
Undergraduate tuition is approximately $26,000 per year, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students should check the school's net price calculator to get a more personalized estimate of costs. Some students at this school may qualify for financial aid, which is generally provided in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Athletic programs are available at University of Saint Francis - Ft Wayne through the NAIA, allowing students to participate in intercollegiate sports. Available sports offered may include but not limited to:
- Baseball (NAIA Division I)
- Basketball (NAIA Division I)
- Track & Field (NAIA Division I)
Students can take a look at the school's http://www.sf.edu to see additional information.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may give you an idea of the students University of Saint Francis accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
The total student enrollment at University of Saint Francis – Ft Wayne is about 2,200, with undergraduate students making up about 81% of the total student population and graduate students making up the rest.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $26,000-$31,000 for both in-state and out-of-state students
- Per unit charges are around $910 for part time students
- The average estimated cost for room and board is listed to be around $11,000
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$17,262|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$7,317|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, University of Saint Francis – Ft Wayne may offer services to students like:
- Online classes
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
The overall graduation rate of University of Saint Francis – Ft Wayne is around 54%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||28%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||15%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||1%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Art and Design Program
- Coordinated Dietetics Program
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- Nursing (MSN, DSN) Program
- Radiology Technician Program
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Education Program
University of Saint Francis – Ft Wayne is a Member of National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), with many of the sports belonging to the NAIA Division I classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Mid-Central College Conference)
- Basketball (Mid-Central College Conference)
- Track and Field (Mid-Central College Conference)
- Football (Mid-States Football Association)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by University of Saint Francis – Ft Wayne by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
English Language and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Natural Resources and Conservation
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Security and Protective Services
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to University of Saint Francis – Ft Wayne.
- Wright State University - Lake Campus in Celina, OH (52 miles away)
- Ohio State University - Lima Campus in Lima, OH (65 miles away)
- Indiana University - Kokomo in Kokomo, IN (66 miles away)
- Indiana University - South Bend in South Bend, IN (67 miles away)
- Indiana University - East in Richmond, IN (86 miles away)
Also, you can compare schools by looking through our list of colleges & universities:
- Compare schools and see a list of all colleges in Indiana
- Get a list of all private colleges in Indiana
- Find out what other Bible and Christian Colleges are located in Indiana
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact University of Saint Francis – Ft Wayne for official up-to-date information.