Mansfield University of Pennsylvania is a public school that has many programs available for students to choose from. The school is located in Mansfield, PA, in a predominantly rural area. Approximately 3,400 students are enrolled annually at Mansfield University.
Here is a list of some of the popular programs Mansfield University offers:
- Library Science
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Security And Protective Services
Students applying for admission are usually asked to submit an application, transcripts, records, standardized test scores and any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff. The majority of students at this school scored between 1240 - 1610 on the SAT. 77% of those students that apply are accepted to Mansfield University of Pennsylvania, of which 35% choose to attend. More information on admissions can be found at admissions.mansfield.edu.
The tuition at Mansfield University varies based on the state of residence of the student. In-state residents pay approximately $9,500 per year, while out-of-state residents are charged $20,000 for the year. Housing may be available for students that want to live on-campus for a cost of $5,500 per year. Students attending Mansfield University of Pennsylvania may qualify for aid which is generally grants and loans.
Athletic programs are available at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania through the NCAA, allowing students to participate in intercollegiate sports. Available athletic programs offered:
- Baseball (NCAA Division II)
- Basketball (NCAA Division II)
- Track & Field (NCAA Division II)
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may provide a better idea of the candidates Mansfield University of Pennsylvania accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Mansfield University of Pennsylvania is around 2,400 students, where graduate students make up roughly 18% of the student body.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $16,700. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $25 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are:
- In-State Tuition: $7,100-$8,500
- Nonresident Student Tuition: $18,000-$21,180
- Charges for part-time students are:
- In-State: $290-$350 per unit
- Out-of-State: $740-$880 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The information below lists the financial aid types students are receiving. Also shown are the percent of students receiving aid and the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||95%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$5,763|
|Receiving Student Loans||84%||$8,907|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Mansfield University of Pennsylvania may provide services to students like those listed below:
- Online course work available
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
- Day care for children
The overall graduation rate of Mansfield University of Pennsylvania is around 50%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||30%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||12%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||2%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Dietetics Program
- Music Program
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) Program
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- Radiology Technician Program
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Education Program
Mansfield University is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports being in the NCAA Division II (without football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference)
- Basketball (Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference)
- Track and Field (Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference)
- Field Hockey
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Mansfield University of Pennsylvania by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Public Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Mansfield University of Pennsylvania.
- Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania in Lock Haven, PA (53 miles away)
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania in Bloomsburg, PA (65 miles away)
- SUNY at Geneseo in Geneseo, NY (78 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Worthington Scranton in Dunmore, PA (78 miles away)
- University of Pittsburgh - Bradford in Bradford, PA (85 miles away)
See a list of all the colleges and universities by clicking on one of the links below: