Allegheny Wesleyan College is a place of learning located in Salem, Ohio that offers several academic programs for its students. This school also maintains a Protestant (Other) affiliation. This school is known for offering individuals less than one year certificates and bachelor's degrees in Religious Education, with around twenty students completing their schooling over the last several years.
Allegheny Wesleyan College operates under an open enrollment guideline, accepting any individuals that meet the basic requirements for admission. Submission of transcripts, as well as any admissions essays may be needed for certain programs.
Allegheny Wesleyan College also offers student services including flexible courses for those with difficult working schedules and career counseling assistance for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition at this school is approximately $4,900, but may change each year. Students should to visit the school's net price calculator to better understand their personal cost estimates. Living quarters are available for students and costs around $1,200 per year. Financial aid may be provided to students that meet the necessary requirements in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Allegheny Wesleyan College is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation, having held that accreditation for the last nine years. Get more information by following the link to visit the school's official website, where you can see program details, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Allegheny Wesleyan College by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Religious Education (A, B, C)
- Students are charged around $6,000 per year in tuition costs*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $200*
- Part-time per credit hour charges for undergraduates are $200*
- About ten students were granted degrees in the last reported year
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $6,000-$7,200 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $200 to $240 per unit
- Required fees: $210
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$8,041|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$4,932|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Allegheny Wesleyan College.
- Trinity Lutheran Seminary in Columbus, OH (126 miles away)
- Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC (240 miles away)
- Kentucky Mountain Bible College in Jackson, KY (260 miles away)
- Calvin Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, MI (282 miles away)
- Crossroads Bible College in Indianapolis, IN (283 miles away)
- Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, IN (289 miles away)
- Union Presbyterian Seminary in Richmond, VA (289 miles away)
- Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, KY (290 miles away)