AGTS, located in Springfield, MO, is an Assemblies of God Church affiliated school that gives faith-filled students an excellent educational experience, including church leadership study through its seminary. The school enrolls around 400 students annually, which gives students greater access to the school's faculty. AGTS offers several programs for students to choose from. The more popular programs among individuals are listed below:
- Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Missions, Missionary Studies and Missiology
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, school records and any test scores, which are then reviewed by admissions officials.
AGTS also provides career counseling assistance for students in need of help.
Assemblies of God Theological Seminary has been accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission since 2009. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit agts.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Assemblies of God Theological Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Ministry (D, M)
Theology and Religious Vocations (D, M)
Theology (D, M)
Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries (D, M)
Missionary Studies (D, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $14,000-$17,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $590 to $710 per credit hour
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Assemblies of God Theological Seminary.
- Baptist Bible College and Graduate School in Springfield, MO (2 miles away)
- Ozark Christian College in Joplin, MO (69 miles away)
- Ecclesia College in Springdale, AR (88 miles away)
- Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (132 miles away)
- Nazarene Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (143 miles away)
- Saint Paul School of Theology in Leawood, KS (146 miles away)
- Central Baptist Theological Seminary in Shawnee, KS (150 miles away)
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (153 miles away)