Austin Graduate School of Theology is an educational institute with a Churches of Christ affiliation and is located in Austin, Texas. This school offers a variety of educational opportunities for its individuals. The school had an enrollment of sixty students in 2010-2011. Austin Graduate School of Theology offers several programs for students to choose from. A list of the more popular programs offered for students are:
- Biblical Studies
The admissions process would begin with the submission of an application, transcripts and any test scores, which are then evaluated by admissions officials.
Austin Graduate School of Theology also provides student services in the form of academic counseling assistance for students that may require additional help and flexible courses for working or busy students.
The cost of attendance is nearly $6,300 for graduate students and about $8,300 for undergraduate programs yearly. The prices may change for any number of reasons, and as such students should visit the school's price of attendance calculator to understand their individualized cost of attendance. Some students at this school may be eligible for financial assistance, which is generally offered as scholarships, grants, and loans.
This school has been accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges since 1987. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Austin Graduate School of Theology by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biblical Studies (B)
Theology (B, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $8,400-$10,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $350 to $420 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $370
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $6,900 per year for graduate students
- For part-time students, charges are between $350-$420 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $370
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$3,660|
|Student Loans (Federal)||65%||$8,140|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Austin Graduate School of Theology.
- Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest in Austin, TX (4 miles away)
- Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Austin, TX (4 miles away)
- Oblate School of Theology in San Antonio, TX (75 miles away)
- College of Biblical Studies - Houston in Houston, TX (139 miles away)
- Houston Graduate School of Theology in Houston, TX (139 miles away)
- Brite Divinity School in Fort Worth, TX (165 miles away)
- Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas, TX (178 miles away)
- Rio Grande Bible Institute in Edinburg, TX (277 miles away)