Bais Binyomin Academy is a Jewish theological seminary located in Stamford that offers education opportunities for religion-focused students, providing training and education for interested individuals seeking to become rabbis. The largest programs offered are the rabbinical studies programs, with more than ten students completing their coursework over the last few years.
To be considered for admissions, students may be required to complete an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit school transcripts, which are then studied by the admissions staff.
Bais Binyomin Academy also offers career pathway counseling for students in need of help.
The cost of attendance is approximately $5,900 annually. The costs may change for a variety of reasons, and that is why students should use the school's net price calculator to get a better idea of their costs. Students enrolled at this school may be eligible for aid which is usually in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Bais Binyomin Academy is accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission, having held that accreditation for the last thirty-five straight years. To see details on programs and consumer disclosures, please visit the official website of the school.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Bais Binyomin Academy by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (C)
- Students are charged around $6,100 per year in tuition costs*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $200*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around twenty students
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $6,700 per year
- Required fees: $210
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,450|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Bais Binyomin Academy.
- Kehilath Yakov Rabbinical Seminary in Ossining, NY (18 miles away)
- Yeshiva of the Telshe Alumni in Riverdale, NY (23 miles away)
- Yeshiva D'monsey Rabbinical College in Monsey, NY (28 miles away)
- Bais Medrash Elyon in Brooklym, NY (28 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Beth Shraga in Monsey, NY (28 miles away)
- Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah in Kew Gardens, NY (29 miles away)
- Yeshiva Shaarei Torah of Rockland in Suffern, NY (29 miles away)
- United Talmudical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (33 miles away)