Bais Medrash Elyon is a Jewish institution located in Monsey that offers education opportunities for faith inspired students, providing training and education for potential students seeking to become rabbis. The main program offered at this school is talmudic studies at the bachelor's and doctorate degree levels, with about ten students graduating in the past several years.
To be considered for admissions, students may be asked to complete an application, write a personal statement, and submit school transcripts, which are then reviewed by the admissions staff.
Bais Medrash Elyon also offers career counseling for students that may require additional help.
The cost of attendance is approximately $8,600 for both graduate programs and undergraduates each year. Tuition figures may change for a variety of reasons, and as such students should use the school's price of attendance calculator to understand their personalized cost estimate of attendance. This school may help with costs by offering financial assistance for those who qualify as grants and loans.
This school has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 1989. Please visit the school's official website for full details on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Bais Medrash Elyon by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B, D)
- Students are charged around $8,600 per year in tuition costs*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around twenty students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $8,600-$10,000
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $8,600-$10,000
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$9,326|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Bais Medrash Elyon.
- Rabbinical College Beth Shraga in Monsey, NY (0.2 miles away)
- Yeshiva D'monsey Rabbinical College in Monsey, NY (0.2 miles away)
- Yeshiva Shaarei Torah of Rockland in Suffern, NY (1 miles away)
- Uta Mesivta of Kiryas Joel in Monroe, NY (15 miles away)
- Kehilath Yakov Rabbinical Seminary in Ossining, NY (15 miles away)
- Yeshiva of the Telshe Alumni in Riverdale, NY (17 miles away)
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America in New York, NY (28 miles away)
- Bais Binyomin Academy in Stamford, CT (28 miles away)