Bais Medrash Toras Chesed is a Jewish institution located in Lakewood, New Jersey that offers educational pathways and rabbinical training for potential students. This school had an enrollment of 100 students last year. This school is known for offering students bachelor's degree in Talmudic Studies
To be considered for admissions, students may be required to fill out an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit test scores or other school records, which are then evaluated by the admissions staff.
Bais Medrash Toras Chesed also provides career counseling for students that may require additional help.
The tuition is approximately $9,600 annually, though it may change based on any number of circumstances. Students may visit the school's price of attendance calculator to find what your personalized cost of attendance would be. Some students at this school may be eligible for financial aid, which is typically offered in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Bais Medrash Toras Chesed has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 2010. To see consumer disclosures and programs available, please visit the official website of the school.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Bais Medrash Toras Chesed by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B)
- Students are charged around $9,100 per year in tuition costs*
- Part-time undergraduate students can expect to pay around $380 per credit hour*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around ten students
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Bais Medrash Toras Chesed, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $10,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $380-$450 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||46%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||46%||$6,572|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Bais Medrash Toras Chesed.
- Beth Medrash Govoha in Lakewood, NJ (0.6 miles away)
- Yeshiva Toras Chaim in Lakewood, NJ (2 miles away)
- Talmudical Academy - New Jersey in Adelphia, NJ (8 miles away)
- Mesivta Keser Torah in Lakewood, NJ (11 miles away)
- Rabbi Jacob Joseph School in Edison, NJ (29 miles away)
- Beth Hatalmud Rabbinical College in Brooklyn, NY (37 miles away)
- Yeshivat Mikdash Melech in Brooklyn, NY (38 miles away)
- Yeshivas Novominsk in Brooklyn, NY (38 miles away)