Baptist Bible College and Seminary is a Baptist affiliated school located in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, which maintains a seminary for students seeking to become priests. Baptist Bible College and Seminary enrolls about 1,000 students yearly, providing a great atmosphere for learning. More than twenty different programs are offered at BBC, with a Doctor's degree being the highest degree offered. The more popular programs among students are shown below:
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Biblical Studies
- Elementary Education
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
Students applying for admission are most often asked to submit an application, school records, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by admissions officials. Either the SAT or ACT exam can be taken to apply to Baptist Bible College and Seminary. Scores within the range of 20 - 25 on the ACT or 1340 - 1715 on the SAT are recommended to greatly increase the chance of acceptance.
Baptist Bible College and Seminary also offers services for students including help with employment options for students, flexible scheduling for working or busy students, and academic guidance for students that may require additional help.
The tuition is approximately $21,000 annually for undergraduate level students and approximately $7,300 for graduate level programs, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students should visit the school's tuition calculator to determine cost. Living quarters are available on-campus for students. The yearly cost of housing is estimated to be $2,600. Some students at BBC may be eligible for financial assistance, which is typically provided in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
This school has been accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation since 1968. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Baptist Bible College and Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
English Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Theology and Religious Vocations
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. Students wishing to apply to BBC must pay an application fee of $40. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at BBC, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with BBC for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $22,000-$26,000
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $650 to $780 per unit
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $6,200-$7,500 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $350-$410 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $320
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$12,122|
|Receiving Student Loans||68%||$7,345|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Baptist Bible College and Seminary.
- Yeshivath Beth Moshe in Scranton, PA (7 miles away)
- Davis College - Johnson City in Johnson City, NY (44 miles away)
- Evangelical Theological Seminary in Myerstown, PA (84 miles away)
- Biblical Theological Seminary in Hatfield, PA (86 miles away)
- Yeshivath Viznitz in Monsey, NY (88 miles away)
- Theological Seminary of the Reformed Episcopal Church in Blue Bell, PA (94 miles away)
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary in New Brunswick, NJ (94 miles away)
- Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary in Peekskill, NY (94 miles away)