Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary is a place of learning with a Baptist affiliation and is located in Jacksonville, Texas. This school offers a variety of excellent programs for its faith-filled students. The primary programs offered are the bachelor's, master's, and associate's degree programs in theology and religious vocations, with around 110 individuals completing their schooling over the last few years.
To be considered for admissions, you may be required to fill out an application, write a personal statement, and submit school records, which are then reviewed by admissions staff.
Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary also provides student services in the form of help with employment options for students and academic guidance for students that may require additional help.
The cost of tuition is close to $5,000 for both graduate students and undergraduate students each year. The costs may change for a variety of reasons, and as such students should visit the school's tuition calculator to identify their cost of attendance. Living accommodations may be offered for those that would like to live on-campus for around a cost of $4,000 for the year. BMA Seminary may offer financial assistance for potential students that are eligible in the form of grants and loans.
BMA Seminary is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last six consecutive years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology and Religious Vocations (B, M)
- Tuition cost estimate: $5,400 per year*
- Required fees, excluding tuition, cost about $300*
- Part-time undergraduate students can expect to pay around $180 per credit hour*
- About twenty students were granted degrees in the last reported year
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $5,400-$6,500
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $180 to $220 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $320
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $5,400-$6,500
- For part-time students, charges are between $180-$220 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $320
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||90%||$4,654|
|Student Loans (Federal)||22%||$6,353|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary.
- Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas, TX (105 miles away)
- Houston Graduate School of Theology in Houston, TX (150 miles away)
- Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest in Austin, TX (187 miles away)
- Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Austin, TX (188 miles away)
- Oblate School of Theology in San Antonio, TX (258 miles away)