Barclay College is an educational institute located in Haviland, KS that has educational opportunities for its students. This school also maintains a Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) affiliation. The school enrolls about 200 students yearly, which gives students easier access to the school's faculty. Barclay College offers several programs for students to choose from. Listed below are the programs with more popularity among individuals:
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Family Psychology
- Business Administration
- Elementary Education
- General Studies
Students applying for admission are usually required to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff. An ACT or SAT exam may be required prior to applying, with scores within the range of 1160 - 1550 for the SAT exam and between 17 - 25 on the ACT is common among students accepted to Barclay College.
Barclay College also offers student services such as flexible courses for working or busy students and academic guidance for students that may require additional help.
Tuition is close to $15,000 per year for undergraduate programs and approximately $4,600 for graduate level programs, though it may change based on any number of circumstances. Students may check the school's net price calculator to see the personalize cost of attendance. Some students at this school may be eligible for financial assistance, which is generally offered as scholarships, grants, and loans.
The Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation has accredited the instruction & training provided by Barclay College for over thirty-eight consecutive years. Get more information by following the link to visit the school's official website, where you can see program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Barclay College by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology and Religious Vocations (B)
Theology (B, M)
Business Administration (B, M)
General Studies (A, B, M)
Family Psychology (A, B, M)
Biblical Studies (B, M)
Elementary Education (B, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $11,000-$13,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $300 to $350 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $4,200
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $6,700-$8,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $380 to $450 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,700
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$10,559|
|Receiving Student Loans||73%||$5,403|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Barclay College.
- Manhattan Christian College in Manhattan, KS (174 miles away)
- Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College in Moore, OK (178 miles away)
- Mid - America Christian University in Oklahoma City, OK (178 miles away)
- Family of Faith College in Shawnee, OK (199 miles away)
- Phillips Theological Seminary in Tulsa, OK (205 miles away)
- Central Baptist Theological Seminary in Shawnee, KS (250 miles away)
- Ozark Christian College in Joplin, MO (255 miles away)
- Messenger College in Euless, TX (256 miles away)