Beth Medrash Govoha is a Jewish institution located in Lakewood, New Jersey that offers educational experience and rabbinical training for students. The main program offered at this school is talmudic studies at the bachelor's and master's degree levels, with more than three thousand students graduating in the past few years.
To be considered for admissions, students may be required to fill out an application, write a personal statement, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then reviewed by the admissions office.
Beth Medrash Govoha also offers career counseling for students that may require additional help.
The cost of tuition at this school is nearly $18,000 for undergraduate students and $4,800 for graduate programs, but may change yearly. Students may to use the school's tuition calculator to better understand their cost of attendance. Some students at this school may qualify for financial aid, which is typically offered as scholarships, grants, and loans.
Beth Medrash Govoha has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 1974. Please visit the school's official website for more information on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Beth Medrash Govoha by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B, C, M)
- Undergraduates are charged around $19,240, while graduate students are charged $4,360 per year in tuition*
- For part-time undergraduate students, the cost of attendance is about $800 per credit hour*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around a thousand students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $19,000-$23,000
- Per unit charges are around $880 for part time students
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $4,400-$5,200 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $180 to $220 per credit hour
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$17,170|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Beth Medrash Govoha.
- Bais Medrash Toras Chesed in Lakewood, NJ (0.6 miles away)
- Yeshiva Toras Chaim in Lakewood, NJ (2 miles away)
- Talmudical Academy - New Jersey in Adelphia, NJ (8 miles away)
- Mesivta Keser Torah in Lakewood, NJ (12 miles away)
- Rabbi Jacob Joseph School in Edison, NJ (30 miles away)
- Beth Hatalmud Rabbinical College in Brooklyn, NY (37 miles away)
- Yeshivat Mikdash Melech in Brooklyn, NY (38 miles away)
- Yeshivas Novominsk in Brooklyn, NY (38 miles away)