Bethel Seminary St. Paul, located in Saint Paul, MN, is a school dedicated to providing faith-filled education. The school maintains a Baptist affiliation, and offers studies through its seminary. The school had an enrollment of 700 students in 2010-2011. Bethel Seminary - St. Paul offers several great programs to pick from. The more popular enrolled programs among individuals are shown below:
- Urban Ministry
- Religious Education
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
To be considered for admissions, you may be asked to complete an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit school transcripts, which are then evaluated by the admissions staff.
Bethel Seminary St. Paul also provides services for students in the form of flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, daycare assistance for students with children, and career counseling for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition is approximately $14,000 each year for the graduate programs offered. The tuition figures may change for a variety of reasons, and as such students should use the school's net price calculator to identify their costs. Living accommodations are offered for students and costs around $5,400 per year. Students attending Bethel Seminary St. Paul may be eligible for aid which is generally in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission has accredited the instruction & training provided by Bethel Seminary - St. Paul for over thirty-six straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Learn more about programs available at Bethel Seminary – St. Paul by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Theology and Religious Vocations
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $9,800 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $500 to $590 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $65
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Bethel Seminary – St. Paul.
- United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities in New Brighton, MN (3 miles away)
- Luther Seminary in Saint Paul, MN (5 miles away)
- Crossroads College in Rochester, MN (81 miles away)
- Sacred Heart School of Theology in Franklin, WI (154 miles away)
- Oak Hills Christian College in Bemidji, MN (184 miles away)
- Sioux Falls Seminary in Sioux Falls, SD (206 miles away)
- Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary in Ankeny, IA (231 miles away)
- Trinity Bible College in Ellendale, ND (267 miles away)