Bethesda University of California is an educational institute located in Anaheim, CA. This school offers a variety of excellent programs for its faith-filled students. The school had an enrollment of 300 students in 2010-2011. Over ten different programs are offered at Bethesda University of California, including degrees as high as a Doctor's degree. The more popular programs among individuals are shown below:
- Biblical Studies
- Missions, Missionary Studies and Missiology
- Religious Education
Students applying for admission are generally asked to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by admissions staff.
Bethesda University of California also offers career counseling assistance for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition is nearly $9,200 for undergraduate programs and $8,400 for graduate students, but may change yearly. Students are asked to use the school's net price calculator to better estimate their cost of attending Bethesda University of California. This school may provide financial assistance for those that are eligible by way of scholarships, grants, and loans.
The Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation has accredited the instruction & training provided by Bethesda University of California for over thirteen years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Learn more about programs available at Bethesda University of California by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $9,000-$11,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $250-$300 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $120
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $8,000-$9,600 per year
- Per unit charges are around $290 for part time students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $130
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||70%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||61%||$4,830|
|Receiving Student Loans||24%||$4,980|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Bethesda University of California.
- Life Pacific College in San Dimas, CA (19 miles away)
- Claremont School of Theology in Claremont, CA (22 miles away)
- Fuller Theological Seminary in California in Pasadena, CA (24 miles away)
- World Mission University in Los Angeles, CA (25 miles away)
- Academy for Jewish Religion - California in Los Angeles, CA (33 miles away)
- King's University in Southlake, TX (39 miles away)
- The Master's College and Seminary in Santa Clarita, CA (50 miles away)
- St John's Seminary in Camarillo, CA (67 miles away)