Christian Theological Seminary is a Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) affiliated school located in Indianapolis, Indiana, which has a seminary for individuals seeking to become priests. The school enrolls about 200 students annually, which gives students greater access to the school's faculty. Christian Theological Seminary has several programs to pick from. Some of the more popular programs offered for individuals are:
- Marriage Counseling And Family Therapy
- Clinical Pastoral Counseling, Patient Counseling
- Religious Education
Students applying for admission are generally asked to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by admissions officials.
The tuition for the graduate programs is approximately $11,000 per year, though it may vary based on any number of circumstances. Students should check the school's price of attendance calculator to determine cost. Living accommodations are available for students, which costs approximately $3,400 annually. Students at this school may be eligible for financial aid which is generally in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the instruction & training provided by Christian Theological Seminary for over sixty-nine years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Christian Theological Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries (D, M)
Theology (D, M)
Religious Education (D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $11,000-$14,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $630 to $750 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $220
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Christian Theological Seminary.
- Crossroads Bible College in Indianapolis, IN (8 miles away)
- Bethany Theological Seminary in Richmond, IN (67 miles away)
- Cincinnati Christian University in Cincinnati, OH (100 miles away)
- United Theological Seminary in Dayton, OH (101 miles away)
- Concordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne, IN (106 miles away)
- Athenaeum of Ohio in Cincinnati, OH (109 miles away)
- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, KY (113 miles away)
- Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Louisville, KY (113 miles away)