Concordia Seminary, located in Saint Louis, MO, is a school dedicated to providing an education guided by faith. The school maintains a Lutheran Church (Missouri Synod) affiliation, and offers studies through its seminary. Concordia Seminary had an enrollment of 400 students in 2010-2011. Concordia Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. The more popular enrolled programs among students are listed below:
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, transcripts and records and any standardized tests, which are then evaluated by admissions officials.
Concordia Seminary also provides student services in the form of career counseling assistance for students in need of help and job placement options.
Concordia Seminary has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1963. Get more information by following the link to visit the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Concordia Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (C, D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $24,000-$29,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $680 to $810 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $110
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concordia Seminary.
- Kenrick Glennon Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (4 miles away)
- Aquinas Institute of Theology in Saint Louis, MO (4 miles away)
- Eden Theological Seminary in Webster Groves, MO (4 miles away)
- Covenant Theological Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (8 miles away)
- Urshan Graduate School of Theology in Florissant, MO (12 miles away)
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, MO (188 miles away)
- Baptist Bible College and Graduate School in Springfield, MO (189 miles away)
- Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology in St. Meinrad, IN (192 miles away)