Covenant Theological Seminary is a place of learning located in Saint Louis, Missouri that has educational opportunities for its students. The school also maintains a Presbyterian Church in America affiliation. Covenant Theological Seminary enrolls around 800 students annually, which gives students easier access to the school's faculty. Covenant Theological Seminary has several programs to choose from. Here are the programs with more popularity among students:
- Christian Counseling
- Religious Education
The admissions process begins with the submission of an application, transcripts and records and any test scores, which are then reviewed by admissions officials.
Covenant also provides services for students including flexible scheduling for those with difficult working schedules, job placement options, and career counseling for students in need of help.
The tuition for the graduate programs is approximately $14,000 annually, though it may vary based on different types of circumstances. Students may check the school's tuition calculator to get an individualized estimate of costs. Student housing may be provided for those that would like to live on-campus for a cost of $4,200 each year. Some students at this school may be eligible for financial aid, which is typically provided in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Covenant Theological Seminary has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1983. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit covenantseminary.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Covenant Theological Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (C, D, M)
Christian Counseling (C, D, M)
Religious Education (C, D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $12,000-$15,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $480 to $580 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $320
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Covenant Theological Seminary.
- Eden Theological Seminary in Webster Groves, MO (7 miles away)
- Concordia Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (8 miles away)
- Kenrick Glennon Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (8 miles away)
- Aquinas Institute of Theology in Saint Louis, MO (12 miles away)
- Urshan Graduate School of Theology in Florissant, MO (12 miles away)
- Central Christian College of the Bible in Moberly, MO (118 miles away)
- Lincoln Christian University in Lincoln, IL (120 miles away)
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, MO (182 miles away)