Crossroads Bible College is a place of learning with a Baptist affiliation and is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. This school offers various educational opportunities for its faith-filled students. The main program offered at this school is religious education at the bachelor's and associate's degree levels, with about 150 students graduating over the last several years.
This school maintains an open enrollment practice, allowing any students that meet the basic requirements for admission. Submission of transcripts, as well as any personal statements may be requested for certain programs.
Crossroads Bible College also offers student services including flexible scheduling for those with difficult working schedules and career counseling for students in need of help.
The tuition is approximately $13,000 annually, though it may vary based on any number of circumstances. Students may check the school's price of attendance calculator to get a more personalized estimate of costs. Housing is available and the cost is about $3,700 for the year. Some students at this school may qualify for financial aid, which is generally offered as scholarships, grants, and loans.
The Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation has accredited the instruction & training provided by Crossroads Bible College for over fourteen years. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit crossroads.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Crossroads Bible College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Religious Education (A, B, C)
- Students are charged around $11,850 per year in tuition costs*
- Required fees, excluding tuition, cost about $550*
- Part-time undergraduate students can expect to pay around $400 per credit hour*
- About eighty students were granted degrees in the last reported year
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $12,000-$14,000 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $400 to $470 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $580
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$6,286|
|Receiving Student Loans||82%||$6,240|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Crossroads Bible College.
- Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, IN (8 miles away)
- Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, KY (152 miles away)
- Trinity Lutheran Seminary in Columbus, OH (165 miles away)
- Garrett - Evangelical Theological Seminary in Evanston, IL (179 miles away)
- Christian Life College in Mount Prospect, IL (187 miles away)
- Kentucky Mountain Bible College in Jackson, KY (207 miles away)
- Calvin Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, MI (219 miles away)
- Covenant Theological Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (249 miles away)