The Dominican School, located in Berkeley, California, is a school dedicated to providing an education guided by faith. The school maintains a Roman Catholic affiliation, and offers studies through its seminary. Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology had an enrollment of eighty students in 2010-2011. The Dominican School offers several programs for students to choose from. The more popular programs among students are shown below:
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, school records and any test scores, which are then reviewed by the admissions staff.
Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology also offers student services such as academic counseling assistance for students that may require additional help and help with employment opportunities for students.
The Dominican School is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last thirty-six consecutive years. Get more information by clicking on the link to visit the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $17,000-$20,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $700 to $830 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $110
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology.
- Starr King School for Ministry in Berkeley, CA (0.3 miles away)
- Franciscan School of Theology in Oceanside, CA (0.3 miles away)
- Pacific School of Religion in Berkeley, CA (0.3 miles away)
- Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, CA (0.4 miles away)
- American Baptist Seminary of the West in Berkeley, CA (1 miles away)
- Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary in Berkeley, CA (1 miles away)
- SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary in Oakland, CA (11 miles away)
- San Francisco Theological Seminary in San Anselmo, CA (17 miles away)