Ecumenical Theological Seminary is a place of learning located in Detroit, Michigan. This school provides various educational opportunities for its students. Ecumenical Theological Seminary enrolls about 100 students annually, which gives students easier access to the school's faculty. ETS has several programs to select from. A list of the more popular programs being offered for individuals are:
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
Students applying for admission are generally asked to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff.
Ecumenical Theological Seminary also provides career guidance for students in need of help.
This school has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 2005. Get more information by clicking on the link to visit the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Ecumenical Theological Seminary by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (D, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Per unit charges are around $170 for part time students
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $15,000-$18,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $480 to $570 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $500
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Ecumenical Theological Seminary.
- Sacred Heart Major Seminary in Detroit, MI (4 miles away)
- Great Lakes Christian College in Lansing, MI (85 miles away)
- Winebrenner Theological Seminary in Findlay, OH (94 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Telshe in Wickliffe, OH (96 miles away)
- Calvin Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, MI (135 miles away)
- Concordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne, IN (135 miles away)
- Methodist Theological School in Ohio in Delaware, OH (144 miles away)
- Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, OH (154 miles away)