Evangelical Theological Seminary is a place of learning located in Myerstown, Pennsylvania that provides educational opportunities for its students. Evangelical Theological Seminary also has an Evangelical Congregational Church affiliation. The school had an enrollment of 200 students in 2010-2011. Evangelical Theological Seminary offers several programs to select from. Some of the more popular programs offered for individuals are:
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Religious Studies
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
Students applying for admission are most often required to submit an application, school records, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff.
ETS also provides flexible courses for those with difficult working schedules.
The tuition for the graduate programs is approximately $13,000 annually, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students should check the school's net price calculator to find what your personalized cost of attendance would be. Living accommodations are available on-campus for students. The yearly cost of housing is around $5,100. Students attending this school may be eligible for financial assistance which is typically in the form of grants and loans.
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education has accredited the education provided by Evangelical Theological Seminary for over thirty consecutive years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Evangelical Theological Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (M)
Organizational Leadership (M)
Religious Studies (M)
Marriage and Family Therapy (M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $14,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $530 to $630 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $390
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Evangelical Theological Seminary.
- Lancaster Theological Seminary in Lancaster, PA (23 miles away)
- Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary - Overbrook in Wynnewood, PA (60 miles away)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg in Gettysburg, PA (62 miles away)
- Westminster Theological Seminary in Glenside, PA (62 miles away)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA (63 miles away)
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary in New Brunswick, NJ (98 miles away)
- Mesivta Torah Vodaath Rabbinical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (124 miles away)
- Associated Beth Rivkah Schools in Brooklyn, NY (125 miles away)