Grace College of Divinity is a Protestant (Other) affiliated school located in Fayetteville, NC, which has a seminary for students seeking to become priests. Grace College of Divinity offers several programs for students to choose from. Some of the more popular programs offered for students are:
- Youth Ministry
- Missions, Missionary Studies and Missiology
- Religious, Sacred Music
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
Grace College of Divinity maintains an open enrollment arrangement, allowing all individuals that meet the basic requirements for admission. Submission of school records, as well as any personal statements may be needed for certain programs.
Grace College of Divinity also provides academic guidance for students that may require additional help.
The cost of tuition is close to $2,700 annually. The prices may change for any number of reasons, and as such students should use the school's net price calculator to get a better idea of their costs. This school may provide financial aid for those who are eligible by way of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Grace College of Divinity has been accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation since 2012. Get more information by clicking on the link to visit the school's official website, where you can see programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Youth Ministry (C)
Ministry (A, B, C)
Theology and Religious Vocations (A, B, C)
Missionary Studies (A, B, C)
English (A, B, C)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $4,100-$4,900 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $170-$200 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $170
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $5,000-$6,000
- Per unit charges are around $310 for part time students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $170
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||90%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||84%||$3,498|
|Receiving Student Loans||52%||$7,623|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Grace College of Divinity.
- Apex School of Theology in Durham, NC (60 miles away)
- Laurel University in High Point, NC (87 miles away)
- Piedmont International University in Winston-Salem, NC (101 miles away)
- W L Bonner College in Columbia, SC (137 miles away)
- Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary in Columbia, SC (138 miles away)
- Virginia University of Lynchburg in Lynchburg, VA (162 miles away)
- Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond in Henrico, VA (193 miles away)
- Union Presbyterian Seminary in Richmond, VA (195 miles away)