Get more information about Hebrew College by clicking links below:
Hebrew College is a Jewish seminary located in Newton Centre, MA that provides educational pathways and rabbinical training for potential students. The school enrolls about 200 students annually, which can provide a great learning environment for students. Hebrew College offers several programs for students to choose from. Here are the more popular programs offered:
- Teacher and Professional Development
- Jewish Studies
- Rabbinical Studies
- Kindergarten and Preschool Education
- Religious, Sacred Music
To be considered for admissions, you may be asked to fill out an application, write a personal statement, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then studied by the admissions office.
Hebrew College also provides career counseling assistance for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition is around $19,000 for undergraduates and $26,000 for graduate students, but may change per year. Students are asked to visit the school's price of attendance calculator to better estimate their cost of attendance. Financial aid may be offered to those that meet the required requirements in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Hebrew College has been accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education since 1955. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit hebrewcollege.edu.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Learn more about programs available at Hebrew College by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Theology and Religious Vocations
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $24,000-$28,000 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $990 to $1,200 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $210
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $30,000 per year for graduate students
- Per unit charges are around $1,100 for part time students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $210
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||50%||$5,008|
|Student Loans (Federal)||50%||$12,500|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Hebrew College.
- Hartford Seminary in Hartford, CT (87 miles away)
- Unification Theological Seminary in Barrytown, NY (142 miles away)
- Rabbinical Seminary of America in Flushing, NY (175 miles away)
- Jewish Theological Seminary of America in New York, NY (177 miles away)
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America in New York, NY (182 miles away)
- Mesivta Torah Vodaath Rabbinical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (185 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Bobover Yeshiva Bnei Zion in Brooklyn, NY (186 miles away)
- Yeshiva Gedolah Imrei Yosef D'spinka in Brooklyn, NY (186 miles away)