Holy Apostles College and Seminary, located in Cromwell, Connecticut, is a Roman Catholic affiliated school that offers potential students an excellent educational experience, including church leadership study through its seminary. Holy Apostles College and Seminary has an enrollment of around 300 students every year. Holy Apostles College and Seminary offers several programs to pick from. The more popular enrolled programs among students are shown below:
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Religious Studies
This school has an open enrollment policy, allowing all individuals that meet the requirements for admission. Submission of transcripts, as well as any personal statements may be requested for certain programs.
Holy Apostles College and Seminary also offers student services including career guidance for students in need of help and flexible courses for those with difficult working schedules.
This school's tuition is approximately $11,000 annually for undergraduate students and approximately $6,000 for graduate level programs, though it may vary based on different types of circumstances. Students should check the school's tuition calculator to get a more personalized estimate of costs. Some students at Holy Apostles College and Seminary may qualify for financial assistance, which is generally offered as grants or student loans.
This school has been accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education since 2001. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Get more information about the programs offered by Holy Apostles College and Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Theology and Religious Vocations
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $8,400 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $320 to $380 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $74
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $5,800-$6,900 for graduate students
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $320 to $380 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $74
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||22%||$3,463|
|Student Loans (Federal)||26%||$5,132|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Holy Apostles College and Seminary.
- Hartford Seminary in Hartford, CT (12 miles away)
- Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical College in Mount Kisco, NY (62 miles away)
- Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary in Peekskill, NY (69 miles away)
- Unification Theological Seminary in Barrytown, NY (71 miles away)
- Saint Vladimirs Orthodox Theological Seminary in Yonkers, NY (75 miles away)
- Yeshivath Viznitz in Monsey, NY (81 miles away)
- Blessed John XXIII National Seminary in Weston, MA (85 miles away)
- Rabbinical Seminary of America in Flushing, NY (86 miles away)