Huntsville Bible College is an institution located in Huntsville, Alabama. This school offers a variety of educational opportunities for its faith-filled students. Huntsville Bible College enrolls about 100 students yearly, providing students an excellent learning atmosphere. Huntsville Bible College offers several programs for students to choose from. The more popular programs among individuals are shown below:
- Biblical Studies
Huntsville Bible College operates under an open enrollment policy, admitting any individuals that meet the minimum requirements for admission. Submission of transcripts, as well as any admissions essays may be requested for certain programs.
Huntsville Bible College also provides career guidance for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition at this school is around $3,500, but may change each year. Students are asked to use the school's tuition calculator to better estimate their cost of attending Huntsville Bible College. This school may provide financial assistance for those that qualify as grants and loans.
The Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation has accredited the education provided by Huntsville Bible College for over six straight years. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit hbc1.edu.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Huntsville Bible College. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
Learn more about programs available at Huntsville Bible College by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology and Religious Vocations
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $4,200-$5,000
- For part-time students, charges are between $180-$210 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $130
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $4,200-$5,100 for graduate students
- For part-time students, charges are between $240-$280 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $110
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$2,865|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$4,700|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Huntsville Bible College.
- Heritage Christian University in Florence, AL (61 miles away)
- Tennessee Temple University in Winston Salem, NC (77 miles away)
- Southeastern Bible College in Birmingham, AL (96 miles away)
- Free Will Baptist Bible College in Nashville, TN (97 miles away)
- Pentecostal Theological Seminary in Cleveland, TN (102 miles away)
- Carver Bible College in Atlanta, GA (138 miles away)
- Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, GA (149 miles away)
- Luther Rice College & Seminary in Lithonia, GA (159 miles away)