Luther Theological Seminary is an Evangelical Lutheran Church affiliated school located in Saint Paul, MN, which maintains a seminary for faith-filled students seeking to become priests. This school has an enrollment of around 800 students every year. Luther Seminary offers several great programs to pick from. The more popular programs among students are listed below:
- Theology and Religious Vocations
Students applying for admission are asked to submit an application, transcripts and records, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by admissions officials.
Luther Theological Seminary also provides student services such as daycare assistance for students with children and career pathway counseling for students in need of help.
The cost of attendance is approximately $16,000 annually for the graduate level programs offered. The costs may change for a variety of reasons, and that is why students should use the school's net price calculator to understand their cost of attendance. Housing is offered and the cost is estimated to be $2,500 per year. Luther Seminary may help with costs by offering financial aid for potential students who are eligible by way of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
This school has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1944. Get more information by following the link to visit the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Luther Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Ministry (D, M)
Theology (C, D, M)
Theology and Religious Vocations (C, D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $16,000-$19,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,600 to $1,900 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $150
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Luther Seminary.
- United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities in New Brighton, MN (5 miles away)
- Bethel Seminary - St. Paul in Saint Paul, MN (5 miles away)
- Crossroads College in Rochester, MN (77 miles away)
- Sacred Heart School of Theology in Franklin, WI (152 miles away)
- Wartburg Theological Seminary in Dubuque, IA (213 miles away)
- Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary in Ankeny, IA (226 miles away)
- Trinity Bible College in Ellendale, ND (267 miles away)
- Nashotah House in Nashotah, WI (271 miles away)