LTSP, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a school dedicated to providing faith-filled education. The school maintains a Evangelical Lutheran Church affiliation, and offers priest studies through its seminary. This school had an enrollment of 300 students in 2010-2011. LTSP offers several programs to select from. Here are the more popular programs offered:
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Pre-Theology, Pre-Ministerial Studies
Students applying for admission are required to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff.
LTSP also provides student services including flexible scheduling for those with difficult working schedules and career pathway counseling for students in need of help.
The tuition for the graduate level programs is approximately $16,000 annually, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students should visit the school's price of attendance calculator to determine a more personalized cost estimate. Living quarters are offered for students and costs around $6,800 each year. Students at this school may qualify for assistance which is usually in the form of grants and loans.
LTSP is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last seventy-five years. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit uls.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (C, D, M)
Theology and Religious Vocations (C, D, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $14,000-$17,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $530 to $640 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $510
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia.
- Westminster Theological Seminary in Glenside, PA (3 miles away)
- Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary - Overbrook in Wynnewood, PA (6 miles away)
- Theological Seminary of the Reformed Episcopal Church in Blue Bell, PA (9 miles away)
- Missio Seminary in Hatfield, PA (16 miles away)
- Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, NJ (34 miles away)
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary in New Brunswick, NJ (50 miles away)
- Lancaster Bible College in Lancaster, PA (58 miles away)
- Lancaster Theological Seminary in Lancaster, PA (60 miles away)