Memphis Theological Seminary, located in Memphis, Tennessee, is a school dedicated to providing faith-filled education. The school maintains a Cumberland Presbyterian affiliation, and offers priest studies through its seminary. Memphis Theological Seminary had an enrollment of 300 students last year. Memphis Theological Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. Here are the programs with more popularity among students:
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Counseling
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
- Religious Studies
Students applying for admission are most often asked to submit an application, transcripts and records, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff.
Memphis Theological Seminary also provides academic counseling assistance for students that may require additional help.
Tuition for the graduate programs is approximately $11,000 for the year, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students should check the school's net price calculator to find what your personalized cost of attendance would be. Living quarters are available on-campus for potential students. The yearly cost of housing is approximately $740. Financial aid may be provided to students that meet the necessary requirements in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the education provided by Memphis Theological Seminary for over forty-one straight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Memphis Theological Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Religious Studies (M)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (D, M)
Substance Abuse and Addiction Counseling (C, D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $12,000-$15,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $480 to $580 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $84
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Memphis Theological Seminary.
- Heritage Christian University in Florence, AL (133 miles away)
- Wesley Biblical Seminary in Jackson, MS (192 miles away)
- Huntsville Bible College in Huntsville, AL (194 miles away)
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, MO (233 miles away)
- Eden Theological Seminary in Webster Groves, MO (239 miles away)
- Selma University in Selma, AL (241 miles away)
- Aquinas Institute of Theology in Saint Louis, MO (242 miles away)
- Concordia Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (243 miles away)