Mirrer Yeshiva Central Institute is a Jewish seminary located in Brooklyn that offers education pathways for faith inspired students, providing training and education for students seeking to become rabbis. The primary programs offered are the bachelor's, master's, and doctorate degree programs in talmudic studies, with around 150 individuals completing their coursework in the last several years.
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, school records and any standardized tests, which are then reviewed by the admissions staff.
Mirrer Yeshiva Central Institute also provides student services such as academic counseling assistance for students that may require additional help and help with employment options for students.
The cost of tuition is nearly $5,200 for both undergraduate students and graduate level programs, but may change each year. Students should to use the school's net price calculator to better estimate their cost of attendance. Living quarters are available for students, which costs about $2,200 per year. Some students at this school may qualify for financial assistance, which is generally offered as scholarships, grants, and loans.
Mirrer Yeshiva Central Institute is accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission, having held that accreditation for the last thirty-eight consecutive years. Please visit the school's official website for full details on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Mirrer Yeshiva Central Institute by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B, D, M)
- Undergraduates are charged around $6,650, while graduate students are charged $6,100 per year in tuition*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around twenty students
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $6,700-$8,000
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $6,700 per year for graduate students
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||93%||$4,588|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Mirrer Yeshiva Central Institute.
- Mesivta Torah Vodaath Rabbinical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (0.9 miles away)
- Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Yeshiva Derech Chaim in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Mesivta of Eastern Parkway - Yeshiva Zichron Meilech in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Beth Hamedrash Shaarei Yosher Institute in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Yeshiva of Machzikai Hadas in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Bobover Yeshiva Bnei Zion in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz in Brooklyn, NY (2 miles away)