Nazarene Theological Seminary is a Church of the Nazarene affiliated school located in Kansas City, Missouri, which maintains a seminary for students seeking to become priests. Nazarene Theological Seminary enrolls about 300 students yearly, providing students an excellent learning atmosphere. Nazarene Theological Seminary offers several great programs to pick from. The more popular enrolled programs among students are shown below:
- Missions, Missionary Studies and Missiology
- Religious Education
The admissions process would include the submission of an application, school records and any test scores, which are then evaluated by admissions officials.
Nazarene Theological Seminary also provides student services in the form of help with employment options for students and career guidance for students that may require additional help.
Tuition for the graduate level programs is approximately $11,000 for the year, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students may visit the school's net price calculator to see the personalize cost of attendance. Living quarters are available for students, and generally costs about $3,000 for the year. Nazarene Theological Seminary may help with costs by offering financial aid for those who are eligible in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans.
This school has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1970. Get more information by clicking on the link to visit the school's official website, where you can see program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Nazarene Theological Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Missionary Studies (C, M)
Religious Education (M)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (C, D, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $12,000-$14,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $490 to $580 per credit hour
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Nazarene Theological Seminary.
- Saint Paul School of Theology in Leawood, KS (6 miles away)
- Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (12 miles away)
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (12 miles away)
- Central Baptist Theological Seminary in Shawnee, KS (14 miles away)
- Central Christian College of the Bible in Moberly, MO (118 miles away)
- Ozark Christian College in Joplin, MO (132 miles away)
- Baptist Bible College and Graduate School in Springfield, MO (141 miles away)
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, MO (143 miles away)