NYTS operates as an interdenominational Christian institution located in New York, New York, which maintains a seminary for individuals seeking to become priests. The main program offered at this school is ministry at the master's and doctorate degree levels, with about 100 individuals graduating in the last several years.
Students applying for admission are generally asked to submit an application, school records, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by the school.
NYTS also provides career counseling for students in need of help.
This school is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last eighteen consecutive years. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit nyts.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Ministry (D, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $15,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $580 to $690 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $420
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to New York Theological Seminary.
- Union Theological Seminary in New York, NY (0.1 miles away)
- The General Theological Seminary in New York, NY (5 miles away)
- Saint Vladimirs Orthodox Theological Seminary in Yonkers, NY (13 miles away)
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary in New Brunswick, NJ (33 miles away)
- Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, NJ (49 miles away)
- Missio Seminary in Hatfield, PA (79 miles away)
- Westminster Theological Seminary in Glenside, PA (80 miles away)
- Unification Theological Seminary in Barrytown, NY (82 miles away)