Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary is an institution located in Peekskill, New York. This school offers various educational opportunities for its students. Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary has an enrollment of around 100 students per year.
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, transcripts and records and any standardized tests, which are then evaluated by the admissions office.
Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary also provides career guidance for students in need of help.
The cost of attendance is close to $8,900 annually. Tuition costs may change for a variety of reasons, and that is why students should use the school's tuition calculator to identify their personalized cost estimate of attendance. Financial aid may be offered to students that meet the necessary requirements.
The Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission has accredited the education provided by Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary for over thirty-four years. Please visit the school's official website for information on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
- Students are charged around $9,900 per year in tuition costs*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $100*
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $9,900-$12,000
- Required fees for full-time students: $110
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$6,848|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary.
- Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical College in Mount Kisco, NY (9 miles away)
- Yeshivath Viznitz in Monsey, NY (14 miles away)
- Saint Vladimirs Orthodox Theological Seminary in Yonkers, NY (21 miles away)
- Union Theological Seminary in New York, NY (32 miles away)
- The General Theological Seminary in New York, NY (37 miles away)
- Rabbinical Seminary of America in Flushing, NY (38 miles away)
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America in New York, NY (39 miles away)
- Rabbinical College of Ohr Shimon Yisroel in Brooklyn, NY (39 miles away)