Phillips Theological Seminary, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a school dedicated to providing a comprehensive education. The school maintains a Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) affiliation, and offers priest studies through its seminary. The school has an enrollment of around 200 students each year. Phillips Theological Seminary has several great programs to pick from. A list of the more popular programs offered for individuals are:
The admissions process would begin with the submission of an application, school records and any standardized tests, which are then reviewed by admissions staff.
This school has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1952. To read more and get consumer disclosures, please visit ptstulsa.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Phillips Theological Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (C, D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $11,000-$13,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $460 to $550 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $210
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Phillips Theological Seminary.
- Ozark Christian College in Joplin, MO (99 miles away)
- Baptist Bible College and Graduate School in Springfield, MO (161 miles away)
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, MO (162 miles away)
- Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (198 miles away)
- Central Baptist Theological Seminary in Shawnee, KS (204 miles away)
- Barclay College in Haviland, KS (205 miles away)
- Nazarene Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (209 miles away)
- Saint Paul School of Theology in Leawood, KS (215 miles away)