Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family is an educational institute with a Roman Catholic affiliation and is located in Washington, District Of Columbia. This school offers various educational opportunities for its potential students. Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family had an enrollment of seventy students in 2010-2011. Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family offers several programs for students to choose from. Some of the more popular programs offered for students are:
- Theology and Religious Vocations
The admissions process would begin with the submission of an application, transcripts and any standardized tests, which are then evaluated by the admissions staff.
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education has accredited the instruction & training provided by Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family for over two years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit johnpaulii.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (D, M)
Theology and Religious Vocations (D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $19,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $830 to $990 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $370
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family.
- Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, DC (0.2 miles away)
- Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC (5 miles away)
- Yeshiva College of the Nations Capital in Silver Spring, MD (8 miles away)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg in Gettysburg, PA (63 miles away)
- Lancaster Theological Seminary in Lancaster, PA (85 miles away)
- Union Presbyterian Seminary in Richmond, VA (94 miles away)
- Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond in Henrico, VA (97 miles away)
- Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary - Overbrook in Wynnewood, PA (118 miles away)