Brooklyn, NY, is home to Rabbinical Academy Mesivta Rabbi Chaim Berlin, which is a Jewish theological seminary offering rabbinical training for students. The main program offered at this school is talmudic studies at the master's, bachelor's, and doctorate degree levels, with around 190 students completing their coursework in the last several years.
The admissions process begins with the submission of an application, transcripts and records and any standardized tests, which are then reviewed by admissions officials.
This school's tuition is approximately $12,000 annually for both undergraduates and graduate level programs, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students may visit the school's tuition calculator to determine a more personalized cost estimate. Rabbinical Academy Mesivta Rabbi Chaim Berlin may help with costs by offering financial assistance for students who are eligible in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans.
Rabbinical Academy Mesivta Rabbi Chaim Berlin has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 1975. Please visit the school's official website for full details on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B, M)
- Students are charged around $12,250 per year in tuition costs*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around fifty students
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $12,000-$15,000
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $12,000-$15,000
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$10,499|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Rabbinical Academy Mesivta Rabbi Chaim Berlin.
- Yeshivat Mikdash Melech in Brooklyn, NY (0.3 miles away)
- Yeshiva and Kollel Harbotzas Torah in Brooklyn, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Rabbinical College of Ch'san Sofer New York in Brooklyn, NY (1.0 miles away)
- Yeshiva Karlin Stolin in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Mesivta of Eastern Parkway - Yeshiva Zichron Meilech in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)
- Mesivta Torah Vodaath Rabbinical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (1 miles away)