Rabbinical College Telshe is a Jewish institution located in Wickliffe that offers education pathways for faith inspired students, offering training and education for interested individuals seeking to become rabbis. The largest programs offered are the theology master's, bachelor's, and doctorate degree programs, with more than thirty students completing their coursework in the past few years.
The admissions process would include the submission of an application, school records and any test scores, which are then evaluated by admissions staff.
Rabbinical College Telshe also offers student services including career guidance for students that may require additional help and help with employment opportunities for students.
The cost of attendance is approximately $8,900 for both graduate level programs and undergraduate level students each year. The prices may change for a variety of reasons, and therefore students should use the school's net price calculator to understand their personalized cost estimate of attendance. This school may provide financial assistance for potential students that are eligible by way of scholarships, grants, and loans.
The Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission has accredited the education provided by Rabbinical College Telshe for over forty straight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (B, M)
- Students are charged around $10,100 per year in tuition costs*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $200*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around twenty students
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (440) 943-5300. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $10,000-$12,000
- Required fees: $210
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $10,000-$12,000
- Required fees for graduate students are around $110
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$9,147|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Rabbinical College Telshe.
- Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry in Ambridge, PA (95 miles away)
- Ecumenical Theological Seminary in Detroit, MI (96 miles away)
- Sacred Heart Major Seminary in Detroit, MI (99 miles away)
- Byzantine Catholic Seminary of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Pittsburgh, PA (109 miles away)
- Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA (115 miles away)
- Winebrenner Theological Seminary in Findlay, OH (118 miles away)
- Methodist Theological School in Ohio in Delaware, OH (124 miles away)
- Trinity Lutheran Seminary in Columbus, OH (136 miles away)